Megan D., BUYER
- I had the assumption that most Realtors are there to convince me why to purchase a home. Sarah overcame the poor expectation by realistically agreeing whether the house would or wouldn't meet our needs. She was so easy to work with and understanding. Sarah alleviated my concerns by getting all questions aside at the beginning and keeping me updated throughout the entire process. I felt no rush to make a decision and she has the patience to help you find the perfect home.
Shannon M., BUYER
- Sarah is always knowledgeable, does her research, went above and beyond to learn how to deal with difficult situations she had never had to deal with before and ensured that my needs and best interests were always considered and addressed. She is always easy to reach, is prompt to return messages and was far more readily available than many of the other Realtors we met along this journey. Sarah helped me find qualified tradespeople to do renovations, an excellent home inspector.
Nathan P., BUYER
- I decided to buy a home earlier this year and a friend referred me to Sarah. I had no idea how the process worked and was worried about ending up in a place I wasn't going to be happy with. Sarah walked me through the whole process and taught me a great deal about real estate. She is a real professional, was always on time and worked around my schedule, put in the time to find information about places I was interested in. I've been in my new condo for a month now and its exactly what I was looking for, and Sarah's work was an integral part of making it happen. I would recommend her to anyone interested in buying a home.
Wayne & Shauna P., BUYER
- As a relatively inexperienced person when it comes to buying a new home I had my share of reservations about real estate agents. Sarah quickly put our concerns to rest with her patience to listen and understand our needs, professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to follow through on everything we discussed. After a very short period of time working with Sarah I knew she was doing everything to protect our interests while getting us into the right home. Add to that her friendly personality and you have a winning combination.
Jay & Sarah W., SELLER
- You clearly articulated the benefits of us using you to sell our home. We were unsure initially about using a Realtor, but the information you provided along with sales statistics allowed us to make an informed decision. Your services benefited us by saving us time listing the house and all of the small details involved in that. Your professionalism and market knowledge would have us recommend you in a heartbeat.
DARREN & JENNIFER B., SELLER
- Sarah is by far the best realtor we have ever worked with. She went above and beyond to ensure our selling and buying experience was a positive one. We had frequent questions and Sarah was always timely and professional in her responses. She is also incredibly knowledgeable about the real estate market in Edmonton, both housing and condominiums. We especially appreciated her down-to-earth and friendly personality, which made the entire process a lot of fun! We highly recommend Sarah and look forward to working with her again for our next move.
Corry F., SELLER
- Using a Realtor definitely takes the load off of the homeowner, and puts the selling process in your hands. The tips Sarah provided me after our very first meeting about how to stage my house or even just get rid of the clutter was a huge help and made my home that much more appealing to potential buyers. Sarah is friendly, down to earth and knows the market. She will keep you informed and up to date on the feedback from potential buyers.
Dan R., SELLER
- Your service was truly amazing! Right from the start of the process, in helping us decide on the fair market value of the home, to arranging showings and in closing; you’re always positive attitude, proactive approach and professional demeanor were always a pleasure to deal with. We would not have achieved selling our home at the price we did, without your knowledge and direction. Selling your home and preparing for a move is a very stressful process in itself, your services were invaluable.